1. Provide a platform for women and youth to strategize, plan and respond rapidly to election related violence in a coordinated manner.
2. Launch preventive measures to ensure elections take place in a peaceful environment
3. Conduct high level advocacy in order to mitigate political and electoral violence and emergencies
4. Build a network of youth and women peace activists equipped with the requisite skills and knowledge for early prevention and response to political and electoral violence
5. Build skills in the application of the WSR mechanism for promotion of peaceful elections
6. Update and repackage the WSR training programmes and materials.